You’re here because you’re a mom who is sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, desperate to find a way to kick the hold alcohol or sugar has on you, so you no longer need to overindulge to deal with stress and anxiety.
This is how I felt, can you relate to any of this?
- You continue to drink even though you know it is not good for your health and may even have worries such as being diagnosed with something really serious like breast cancer or liver disease someday as a result of your drinking.
- You blackout at times, waking up in the middle of the night on the couch, and sometimes don’t remember bits and pieces from the night before.
- You continuously have that voice in your head reminding you that you are not being the positive role model you want to be for your kids.
- You feel like you have no “off” switch, maybe drinking more than your partner, and you are suffering in silence, feeling like you are the only one who has this problem and have no idea where to even begin to overcome this.
- The shame, guilt and regret you feel from your past and present drinking behavior, and what happened as a result of it, is holding you back from seeking support.
- You realize how much brain space and energy is being taken up by thinking about alcohol, drinking it and recovering from it, and your promises to yourself and attempts at moderation are not working.
- You are at the point in your life where you know a change is inevitable, but are worried and scared you will fail and will be judged or not accepted by your social circle or society if you make this big life shift.
- A big part of you is afraid to let alcohol go, feeling deep inside that it is providing you comfort and with something else you need in life, although you are unsure exactly what that might be.
Simply put, you are now acutely aware that your drinking behavior does not align with your personal values in life and what you want for your future.
So something needs to change now.
I know that being a mom is not easy and what it feels like not to make yourself a priority, always putting everyone else first and living your life on autopilot. Your self-care has been put on the back burner and you don’t remember the last time you did something for yourself or even had fun without alcohol.
My vision for you…
- Being able to free yourself from the hold alcohol and sugar have on you without feeling like you are being deprived or missing out.
- Waking up feeling full of energy, free of guilt and shame with focus and patience for the day ahead.
- Letting go of those extra pounds that you have been holding on to since you had your kids.
- Being fully present in your life and with your family and friends, able to remember the important times in your life.
- Eliminating the worry and anxiety you have held about your future health and learn to give your body what it needs.
- Your kids witnessing the positive change you have in your lifestyle and leading them to making good choices in their future.
- Making your cognitive dissonance and anxiety over your drinking a thing of the past and no longer experiencing the pressure of suffering in silence.
- Realizing there are many other healthy ways you can meet your needs and feel good that don’t come in a bottle or a box.
I’ve been there and I’ve got you now.
The Healthy Replenished Mom Program supports moms by helping you enhance your overall health by making habit and mindset shifts. My coaching helps you to balance your brain chemicals and calm your nervous system, so that you can discover true health and wellness, eliminate your cognitive dissonance and find a purpose beyond parenting that allows you to make yourself a priority. I did this myself almost 4 years ago and it changed my life!
When it comes to making alcohol and sugar irrelevant in your life, it is not only about your thoughts and beliefs around your substance of choice, it is also about working on your physiology. Balancing your neurotransmitters and using somatic practices to calm the nervous system are also important pieces to paving your path to freedom and a happier and healthier life!
During our time together, I’ll walk you through the following…
We’ll rebalance your nutrition – It’s much easier to change and make better choices when you are well-nourished and can think clearly. When your body is rebalanced with good nutrition and your blood sugar is balanced, your cravings for food and drink that don’t serve you will decrease, and you’ll be far less reactive and drained by the end of the day. What you decide to put in your mouth every day also has a big effect on your mood. The food on your plate will become your secret superpower to handling motherhood, social life, and more without overindulging.
We’ll rewire your brain chemistry – Imbalanced neurotransmitters in the brain can lead to overindulging in alcohol and sugar. Drinking alcohol and eating excess sugar also changes the chemistry in your brain. When your neurotransmitters are balanced, this rewires your brain chemistry to overcome your cravings. Having a healthy, balanced brain will also boost your mood, provide sustained energy throughout the day, help you stay calm, regulate your appetite, improve your learning and memory, and regulate your sleep cycle. Upgrading your nutrition and implementing a few key supplements can help with the reset.
We’ll revitalize your sleep – Did you know that without good sleep your sugar and alcohol cravings will go through the roof? If you are not getting deep, restorative sleep on a nightly basis, this will negatively affect your energy, mood, how you handle stressful situations and more. I’ll show you simple, enjoyable ways to improve the quality of your sleep that not only makes you feel calmer and clearer, but happier too.
We’ll get you started with fun exercise – Getting some sort of daily movement into your day will drain your body of tension, stress and crankiness that most people typically try to eat or drink away. A little bit of daily movement will help you shift your identity to one who is healthy, fit and actively role models good health for your children.
We’ll create a self-care plan – Elevating your eating, drinking and fitness habits requires learning new routines, rituals and self-care skills that don’t involve eating or drinking. From healthy swaps, to discovering new and exciting tools and strategies that actually rebuild your energy, nourishing self-care (think going beyond a mani-pedi) can be a game changer for your health and vitality.
We’ll enhance your stress resilience – There will always be situations in life that cause stress. Learning how to respond to stress without using toxic substances is life changing (and much more effective!). I’ll show you how calming your nervous system can make the world of a difference when facing a difficult time or when experiencing anxiety. Opening your mind to new ways of handling stress can make you feel like you can do anything.
We’ll wake-up your mental game – Becoming self-aware and unlearning toxic beliefs that are slowing you down and contributing to discord in your mind and soul is essential and fun. Gently exploring beliefs about the substance, society and self can provide a huge, positive change in our thinking. Discovering how your brain works, what it needs to allow you to grow and evolve, rather than to working against you will take you to places you never imagined.
We’ll uncover your purpose beyond parenting – Find new joy in life by discovering a new interest, career or passion that is just for YOU is the inevitable by-product of our work together. When you feel better, clearer and more alive, you have the kind of energy of people half your age that will leave you wondering “what’s next?” Whether that’s starting a new business or career, reconnecting to your art, feeling confident about your immunity in uncertain times, what’s for certain is that getting your health and alcohol use in check takes you right into your future.
The Healthy Replenished Mom Program Details
Meet with me 3 times a month via Zoom or phone call for support where we’ll discuss what’s working, what’s not, discuss your next action steps and I’ll provide transformational coaching to help you transform old habits into new choices that create what you want.
I request a minimum commitment of 3 months since this will give you a strong foundation with mindset shifts and tools that will support you in making a permanent lifestyle shift. Once the 3 months is up, you are free to cancel at any time or stay as my client for as long as you choose.
- Three 60 minute sessions per month. The first session is a 90 minute Foundation Session where we will discuss your background and go through the intake process to learn more about your “why” behind wanting to make a positive shift away from your unhealthy habits.
- Unlimited email accountability & support: Get in touch any time of day or night, 7 days a week, to ask a question, request a quick strategy or to celebrate a success and never get off track again (at least not for long!) I’ll get back to you as soon as I can to ensure you get unstuck and get moving in the right direction quickly.
- A detailed follow-up email: Following each session, I will send you an email covering the main points of the session that we covered, along with any goals for the week, tactics or resources I may have shared with you.
- 20% off Fullscript supplement orders, with no obligation to purchase: Access high quality, practitioner recommended supplements to support your and your family’s health and wellbeing.
The investment for the monthly program is $500 per month.
I have made a conscious decision to charge less than other coaches in my area of expertise because I understand what it feels like to struggle alone in silence. I want to offer my services at a discounted price so it is affordable to moms who want the support to make this healthy lifestyle shift possible. I have found so much true freedom and gratitude by making alcohol irrelevant in my life and I want to pay it forward to other moms who may be in a similar boat as I once was.
Why do I work with moms who want to kick overindulging to the curb and get healthier?
First, I get it! I am a mother of 3 boys, and I know how difficult it can be to manage it all and how leading a family can feel so overwhelming. It does not have to be that way. There are ways to reduce and overcome the stress and anxiety of being a parent without diminishing your vitality and your integrity.
Second, parents are role models. Studies indicate that when parents model good health and healthy lifestyle choices, it’s the #1 indicator of a child’s future health and the future of our young people. Children are going to do what their parents do, not what they say.
Third, Moms need love too. They mother everyone, and rarely receive the quality of care, love and attention that they provide others, let alone from a health practitioner and mentor. Mothers need someone to advocate for them as they are the glue that holds together their home. With a little strategic and loving support, moms can break free of American culture that makes it far too easy to live unconsciously.