Health and wellness have always been a priority in my life. I’ve consistently exercised, eaten well, and even majored in Nutrition in college. My relationship with alcohol, however, was the one area that held me back from complete wellness.
In my high school and college days, I used alcohol as a way of feeling comfortable socially. I had always been an introvert, somewhat shy and awkward in social situations. I believed alcohol helped me relax and loosen up. I was a weekend binge drinker who could never indulge in just one or two drinks. Being young and social, my drinking habits seemed fairly typical. Excessive drinking, particularly in college, was the norm. I joined a sorority and the partying would last for days. I became conditioned to the heavy weekend drinking routine I had developed over the four years while living on campus. I never questioned my behavior because I thought, “Isn’t this what you’re supposed to do in college?”
Now, as a Health & Wellness Coach, I’m committed to supporting moms and helping them make lifestyle changes so that they too can lead healthier and happier lives.
- Certified Functional Nutrition Counselor 2023
- Gray Area Drinking Certified Coach 2022
- National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach 2021
- Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach 2021
- This Naked Mind Certified Coach 2020
- MS Health & Wellness 2019
- MS Holistic Nutrition 2019
- Certified Power Yoga Instructor 2019